Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Moist conditions are not uncommon for Harrisonburg homes, making it hard for many property owners to avoid damages like mold growth. As a leading remediation team for the region, we can provide fast and effective mold removal solutions to protect your residence and its contents.
Effective Mold Inspections Help Focus Removal Efforts
An advantage to our SERVPRO team's experience is the ability to inspect the property upon arrival thoroughly. Early actions taken to reduce the spread and severity of mold conditions result from information gathered in pre-job scoping and damage assessment.
The Range of Remediation Approaches
With multiple types of mold remediation possible for homes and businesses, careful considerations go into the best approach. Efficiency and complete mold removal are the criteria for choosing the ideal removal technique. This can be based on the impacted materials, the severity of the infestation, or the threats of more significant mold damage concerns without prompt action. We can help with:
- Mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Attic mold removal
- Bathroom mold cleanup
- Black mold damage repairs
Removing Mold Odors from Threatened Homes
One of the telling signs of mold activity in your home is a harsh smell impacting the entire work zone. Musty odors generated by volatile organic compounds overwhelm the property and can be challenging to remove without advanced deodorization practices. Remediation kit and begin smells, but hydroxyl machines and ozone generators play a role in completely removing offensive malodors.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (540) 433-6100
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (540) 433-6100
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: