Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding, water, fire, mold, and storm emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties is ready to respond 24/7. Our professionals are trained and understand how to manage the damage. We offer a quick response to help avoid revenue loss to the property owner and inconvenience to tenants. With our reconstructive services, we can help you resume normal business functions quickly while avoiding costly construction downtime. Bottom line is, that whether it is from a burst pipe in an office building to faulty wiring in an apartment complex, you can plan on SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties to be there 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Contact us at 540-433-6100.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (540) 433-6100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Rockingham and Augusta Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.